We guide global companies to prepare for a decarbonized and carbon neutral future by assessing their current ESG impacts, creating Science-Based Targets, and engaging effectively with key stakeholders. We strategize with a focus on natural resource management, circular economy, and reporting frameworks and guidelines such as the GRI, SASB, IIRC, CDP and TCFD. As climate change, ESG investments and public awareness grows, decarbonization strategies have become critical for businesses to pursue to create a more sustainable future.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Climate Change and Decarbonization? Contact a consultant below.
Climate Change Consulting Internationally
Due to the unparalleled coverage, consistency and the experience for a more sustainable future, we have managed, together with Inogen Alliance, to sharpen the awareness on Climate Change & Carbon and Natural Resources Management on an international scale.
We Can Help You Get to Carbon Neutrality.
Learn more about Climate Change and Decarbonization through Inogen Alliance.
- Develop climate and energy strategies with short and long-term goals
- Science-based targets (SBTi)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) support
- Low carbon transition plans
- Survey of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Better understanding of current effects the company has on climate
- A clear path to a more sustainable and carbon neutral future with achievable short term goals
- Specific goals set through the Science Based Target Initiative
- Recommendations on how to decrease carbon use within an organization including carbon offsets
- Understanding the impacts of climate change on operations and business development
- Optimization of investors' ratings related to ESG criteria
Climate Neutral Mobile Network
denkstatt's solution approaches:
- Systematic survey of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions (Scopes 1,2,3)
- Energy audits to determine the savings potential
- Analysis and implementation of renewable energy plants (e.g. micro wind power plants on mobile masts; investment in PV park)
- CO2 neutrality according to PAS 2060
- Off-setting measures defined and implemented
- Commitment within the scope of Science Based Targets
- Participation in CDP ("Carbon Disclosure Project")
These were the results and key findings after the project:
- Successfully positioned in the market as the first CO2-neutral network
- Solid database as a basis for strategic decisions
- Continuous significant reduction of emissions
- Knowledge of future options for actions up to 2050
- Participation in Science Based Targets (SBT)