We work with companies to identify and disclose the most material topics for their organization, construct corporate sustainability reports and align their responses to reporting frameworks such as GRI and CDP. Identifying and highlighting a company’s most relevant ESG topics is the first step, followed by effectively communicating those to stakeholders using data to back up their claims. We recognize the importance of developing a report that outlines future goals and steps to be taken in order for a company to improve their ESG performance, while still aligning those goals with their business model and financial capabilities. We work across all industries and sectors including energy, real estate, retail, chemical, manufacturing, technology, food & beverage and more.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Global Sustainability Reporting Services? Contact a consultant below.
Global Sustainability Reporting
Corporate Sustainability Reporting is global in nature and applicable to all companies, industries and sectors regardless of size or location. Our international presence allows us to collaborate closely with our clients, developing fit-for-purpose solutions that support them through every milestone of their reporting journey.
Improve Your ESG Performance.
Learn more about Global Sustainability Reporting Services through Inogen Alliance.
- Materiality assessments to identify priority ESG topics specific to the organization that inform strategy and report development
- Reporting strategy support to review which ESG raters or rankers are most relevant to an organization and establish tactical disclosure strategies
- Preparation of comprehensive ESG reports that tell your sustainability story in an accurate, impactful way
- Reporting alignment with common reporting standards and frameworks such as GRI, SASB, TCFD, The International IR Framework by the IIRC and UN SDGs
- Preparation of third-party disclosures such as CDP, S&P Global CSA (DJSI), and EcoVadis
- Developed, comprehensive corporate sustainability report outlining key ESG practices within an organization
- Alignment/reporting against sustainability reporting metrics and frameworks such as GRI, CDP, TCFD, UN SDGs, SASB, DJSI
- Identification of material topics specific to the organization to better allocate resources
- Recommendations on goals/targets to set for the future and how to achieve them
EU Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) Audits For a Client Across Europe
On a regional level, Inogen Alliance supported the Client with its obligations under the EU Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) by:
• Conducting an initial scoping assessment of each EU legal entity to determine whether they qualify under national legislation
• Assessing their operations, assets and energy billing arrangements to understand the extent and nature of the energy audits required
• Determining the most optimal cost-effective sample of energy audits for the Client’s needs
• On-site energy audits were delivered by Delta-Simons (UK), HPC AG (Germany), HPC Italia (Italy) and denkstatt (Austria)
• Desktop transport audits of vehicle fleet and employee mileage
• Reports conducted in the local language
• Summary report provided in English for presentation to senior management in the USA
• Notification to enforcing authorities
The global coverage provided by Inogen Alliance means that we can support multi-national clients with compliance reporting and energy auditing on a global basis, with a seamless consistent approach which also allows for the nuances in local legislation and culture. The sum of all savings from the recommendations identified during the audits was over $500,000 per year. When extrapolated across the client’s entire global portfolio, the savings could exceed $6m annually. Legal compliance with the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.